Implementing COVID-19 Prevention and Control Measures
As businesses return to work following lockdown, employers must comply with the “Return to Work Safety Protocol” agreed between the Government, employers and trade unions. The Minister for Business, Enterprise and Innovation, says the Protocol is “mandatory.”
One of the elements of the Protocol requires the employer to provide Induction Training for all workers.
We can assist you to comply. Our Senior Safety Consultant will liaise with your Training and Health and Safety Units to develop a bespoke solution for your particular business.
To brief the learner on the Covid-19 Response Plan and any revised Risk Assessments and Prevention & Control Measures prepared by the employer.
Outline of Course
- Covid-19 Response Plan
- Employer – Worker Engagement
- Covid-19 Identification and Isolation Procedures
- Covid-19 Communicating Policy Changes
- Implementing Covid-19 Prevention & Control Measures
- Covid-19 Dealing with suspected cases
- Hand and Respiratory Hygiene
- Physical distancing and Cleaning
Our course is aimed at Line Managers, Supervisors and all employees who are returning to work.
Duration of Course, which will be provided over Zoom, will depend on the specific requirements of our clients, but is expected to last approx 2 hours.