Accident Investigation Course
80% of Workplace Accidents are due to Management Failures
Why do we need to investigate accidents?
- To establish the root cause/s
- To prevent a recurrence
- To defend civil claims
- To defend criminal prosecution
- To cut down on costs
To provide the learner with the knowledge and skills to carry out an in-house investigation following a workplace accident
- An overview of relevant safety legislation
- Accident causation
- Accident reporting
- Accident investigation theory
- Practical accident investigation case studies/ exercises
- Written Assessment
Each participant will receive a certificate of completion issued by FPPI , which is valid for 2 years.
Our course is aimed at Line Managers, Supervisors and Safety Officers or Safety Representatives who are required to investigate in-house workplace accidents.