Level 2 Award in Fell Utility Poles
Aims of Course:
This course is for anyone who is required to operate chainsaws for felling utility poles (maintenance and cross cutting is a prerequisite) or equivalent is a pre-requisite.
It will provide the knowledge and skills required for learners to be assessed for Competence.
To enable course members to:
- Know relevant Health & Safety Legislation and Industry Good Practice
- Identify the risk assessment & emergency procedures
- Be able to select and prepare equipment required to fell a utility pole
- Be able to prepare a utility pole for felling
- Be able to fell a utility pole using an approved method