Level 3 C&G’s Award in Felling and Processing Trees over 380mm
Aims of Course:
This course is for people who are required to operate chainsaws to fell trees over 380mm and who have achieved the pre-requisite chainsaw qualifications in this series.
The course provides the knowledge and skills required for learners to be assessed for the regulated qualification: Level 3 Award in Felling and Processing Trees over 380mm.
- Be able to promote Health & Safety and Industry Good Practice
- Assess trees to be felled for hazards and risks
- Be able to fell and process trees over 380mm
- Be able to remove branches from felled trees using a chainsaw
- Be able to take down hung up trees